For the team at Nanticoke Health Services (NHS), it is all about putting you at the center of all we do.
To positively impact our community’s quality of life through superior health service.
To become a premier community healthcare provider and to be recognized regionally for excellence in patient service.
Nanticoke Health Services includes Nanticoke Memorial Hospital and the Nanticoke Physician Network (NPN). This comprehensive care system allows Nanticoke to provide patient centered care and work proactively with strategic partners to implement best practices, reduce costs of care, and improve the health of the population it serves. Nanticoke Health Services participates in the eBrightHealth Accountable Care Organization which includes several hospitals throughout Delaware along with many independent and employed primary care providers. Nanticoke Health Services also holds a leadership role in the development of the Delaware State Health Innovation Plan, working toward reducing costs of care and improve population health.
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community. Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center. Nanticoke Memorial Hospital:
- Is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Was the first hospital in Delaware to receive a 4-star rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which it continues to hold today.
- Includes an award-winning and accredited primary stroke program and an award-winning interventional cardiology program.
- Was recognized as a Health & Healthcare Networks Most Wired Hospital for its integration of technology and EMRs.
- Is an active member of the American Hospital Association and the Delaware Healthcare Association.
- Has a Cancer Care Center that holds Accreditation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Includes over 160 health care providers practicing in over 40 different specialties.
The Nanticoke Physician Network includes a group of over 40 employed physicians and healthcare providers. Office locations can be found in Seaford, Bridgeville, Delmar, Georgetown and Laurel, Delaware as well as in Federalsburg and Hurlock, Maryland. In addition, this group operates three Immediate Care locations in Seaford, Georgetown and Laurel.
Many of Nanticoke’s outpatient services are housed in the same locations as our employed physicians. These include the Nanticoke Health Pavilions in Seaford, Georgetown and Laurel which house Nanticoke Immediate Care, Nanticoke EZ Lab, x-ray services and rehabilitation services.