For the team at Nanticoke Health Services (NHS), it is all about putting you at the center of all we do.
To positively impact our community’s quality of life through superior health service.
To become a premier community healthcare provider and to be recognized regionally for excellence in patient service.
Nanticoke Health Services includes Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) and the Nanticoke Physician Network (NPN).
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital is an award winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community:
- NMH is accredited by The Joint Commission and holds a Level III trauma status.
- NMH was the first hospital in Delaware to receive a 4-star rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- NMH includes an award winning and accredited primary stroke program and an award winning interventional cardiology program.
- NMH has been recognized for five years in a row among the Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Review.
- Nanticoke’s medical staff includes over 160 health care providers practicing in over 40 different specialties.
The Nanticoke Physician Network includes a group of over 40 employed physicians and healthcare providers. Office locations can be found in Seaford, Laurel, Bridgeville and Georgetown, Delaware as well as in Federalsburg and Hurlock, Maryland. In addition, this group operates three Immediate Care locations in Seaford, Laurel and Georgetown.
Many of Nanticoke’s outpatient services are housed in the same locations as our employed physicians. These include the Nanticoke Health Pavilions in Seaford and Georgetown which house Nanticoke Immediate Care, Nanticoke EZ Lab, x-ray services and rehabilitation services. Our Laurel and Bridgeville physician locations also house walk-in lab services. For a detailed list of locations and services, visit our locations page.