Nanticoke Health Services is committed to providing high quality healthcare. We are proud to share highlights of some of the awards and recognition our organization has recently received:
- Nanticoke is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to be nationally recognized by Healthgrades with both the Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ and the Patient Safety Excellence Award™.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital has been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health™. Nanticoke is one of only 20 hospitals with less than 100 beds included on this year’s list.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®―Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke℠ Honor Roll for 2018
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®―Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for 2018
Nanticoke Health Services also holds several certifications from various national organizations, ensuring the highest quality care for our patients and their families:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Certification by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- First in Delaware to receive Advanced Stroke Certification by The Joint Commission
- Level III Trauma Center Certification by the Committee on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Diabetes Self- Management Program
- Gold Seal by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for Mammography
- Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery designation from Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware
- Affiliated with Nemours Children’s Health System
If you would like to see how Nanticoke compares to other hospitals in the state of Delaware for core quality measures or to find state healthcare resources, visit the website for Quality Insights of Delaware. You can also easily compare hospitals with Hospital Compare. Hospital Compare is a consumer-oriented website sponsored by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services which provides information on how well hospitals provided recommended care to their patients.