April 16, 2016 | Heritage Shores Clubhouse | Bridgeville, DE
Nanticoke Health Services will host their 30th annual dinner auction, “Evening of Elegance,” on April 16, 2016 at the Heritage Shores Club in Bridgeville, Delaware. The evening will delight you and your guests with dinner, signature drinks, and as always the glittering silent and live auctions filled with an exceptional array of items. In celebration of our 30th anniversary, Nanticoke will present a very special evening of live entertainment performed by The Funsters.
Proceeds from the “Evening of Elegance” will support the Nanticoke Cancer Care Center’s strategic initiatives, excellence in patient care, accelerating breakthroughs for the best possible treatments and cures, and patient-centered programs and services.
Nanticoke’s Cancer Care Center is affiliated with the Tunnell Cancer Center offers a comprehensive cancer care program focused on meeting the special needs of each person facing cancer. The outpatient cancer center includes radiation oncology, medical oncology, and hematology services. A caring team of physicians, including medical oncologists, and a radiation oncologist, nurses, radiation therapists, social workers, dieticians and other professionals deliver the highest level of care with compassion and expertise. Services include a convenient and comfortable infusion center for chemotherapy and other infusion treatments, a dedicated pharmacy, and the most advanced radiation therapy.
Don’t miss the opportunity to come out and enjoy an “Evening of Elegance”
at the Nanticoke Health Services 30th Annual Dinner Auction!
Nanticoke would like to thank all of our sponsors for their generous support of this event.
Location & Directions
Heritage Shores Clubhouse
1 Heritage Shores Circle
- 5:00 pm - Registration & open bar begin along with bidding for the silent auction.
- 6:30 pm - Dinner is served.
- 8:00 pm - Live auction begins; entertainment & dancing will follow.
Tickets, Donations & Sponsorships
Fighting cancer takes everything we’ve got!
- Tickets: Tickets are available for $100 per person. Click here to buy your tickets online!
- Sponsorships & Donations: Businesses and individuals can support the dinner auction through sponsorship and/or donating items for the auction. Sponsorship packages & additional information is available by contacting the Nanticoke Health Services Foundation at 302-536-5393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Sister’s Closet Open House - An Exclusive Event for Dinner & Auction Attendees!
Thursday, March 10, 2016 | 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm