Our professionals have access to the latest technologies to provide patients innovative care close to home.
Located along the Nanticoke River in Seaford, Delaware
Get a map and directions >
Following are the events scheduled so far. Be sure to check back often for updates.
7:00 am to 11:00 am: Free Cholesterol & Glucose Screening
- 12-Hour Fasting is Required
- Pre-registration NOT required
- $10 Donation Appreciated but NOT required
9:00 AM: Vendor Tables and Other Health Screenings Open
- Health Screenings are Free to the public - Pre-registration is not required.
- Vendors include representatatives from many areas of Nanticoke along with other area non-profit
organizations, state health resource vendors, and many for-profit organizations providing services
related to a healthy lifestyle.
- Seatbelt Enforcer (weather permitting)
- Photo Booth
- Animals from Delmarva Discovery Center and Trap Pond State Park
- Story Time with the Laurel Library
- Cooking and Karate Demonstrations
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM: Kirk Cousins, NFL Quarterback, Autograph Signing
- Autographs are free to the community.
- Please bring your own item to be autographed; items will NOT be on sale at the event.
- One item per person please; you are welcome to return to the end of the line for a second item.
- Mr. Cousins is on a tight schedule so get in line early; he will be leaving precisely at 12 noon.
Free screenings being offered to the community include:
Skin Damage Analyzer
Flexibility and Grip Strength
HEALTH SCREENINGS & EDUCATION SPONSORED BY:
DELAWARE ACADEMY OF FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIANS
NANTICOKE MEDICAL STAFF
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
BOARDWALK PLAZA HOTEL