Join us on March 19, 2016 in Laurel!
Join us on Saturday, March 19th from 9 AM to 1 PM at Laurel High School (click for Google Maps & directions) for our 4th annual community health fair & business expo, The Heart of Good Health. This event is free and open to everyone, so bring your family, friends, and neighbors!
Nanticoke is pleased to host this community health event for all ages. Health education, health professionals, screenings, healthy living demonstrations, and many activities for the whole family will be available throughout the day. For more information, call 302-629-6611, ext. 8948.
Thank you to the Laurel School District and the Laurel and Western Sussex communities for your continued support of this great event. Last year’s event was a huge success!
THANK YOU to our sponsors:
|Fabulously Fit Sponsor||Fabulously Fit Sponsor||Eating Right Education Sponsor||Active Living Sponsor|
Click on a link to be directed to that section of the site.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Below are the events scheduled so far. Be sure to check back often for updates!
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm ~ Vendor tables & health screenings open
- Health Screenings are free to the public. (Pre-registration is not required.)
- Vendors include representatives from many areas of Nanticoke along with other area non-profit organizations, state health resource vendors, local businesses, and many for-profit organizations providing services related to a healthy lifestyle.
- LifeNet Helicopter Tour – Get a close-up look at a LifeNet Medical Transport Helicopter! LifeNet provides on-scene emergency air transportation Location: Outside, Time: TBD (weather and other factors permitting)
10:00 AM to 11:45 AM ~ Justin Tucker, Kicker for the Baltimore Ravens
- Autographs are free to the community.
- Please bring your own item to be autographed; items will NOT be on sale at the event.
- One autograph per person please; you are welcome to return to the end of the line for a chance to receive a second autograph.
- Mr. Tucker is on a tight schedule so get in line early; he will not be able to do any autographs after 11:45 AM.
ACTIVITIES & VENDORS
More to come…
Free Screenings & Testing Offered to the Community
The Heart of Good Health 2013