Nanticoke Memorial Hospital recognizes and understands the support of family and friends as part of the healing process. Please keep in mind that patient care is our primary concern and in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations have been established.
- Non-specialized Nursing Units: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Mother & Baby Care Center (OB): 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Intensive Care Unit: 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- After Hours Visitors: For the protection of our patients, after 8:00 PM, visitors should check in with Security (located in the Emergency Department) for a visitor pass. Security will also contact the nursing supervision to obtain after-hours clearance for visitors.
Rules for Visitors:
- Please limit visitors to no more than two per patient at any given time.
- Visitors may include, but are not limited to: Spouse, domestic partner, family members, and/or friends.
- All visitors are asked to recognize and respect our patients’ needs for a quiet and restful atmosphere.
- Please know that staff may ask visitors to leave the room if treatment of the patient is required.
- If you are visiting a semiprivate room, please respect the roommate’s privacy.
- Visitors are asked to wash their hands before and after visiting.