The Care Coordinator is a part of the Nanticoke Physician Network team who will:
- Identify services that can help you with your healthcare goals.
- Arrange additional services needed by utilizing community and other resources.
- Help you identify and overcome problems preventing you from reaching your goals.
- Provide you with health coaching and education that will assist in your care.
Learn more about care coordination from Wendy Corkran, RN, BSN with Nanticoke Physician Network:
Meet our Care Coordinators:
Allison Greene, RN
Jessica Read, RN
Using the Care Team approach, our team will provide you with more personalized, comprehensive and coordinated care.
- Bridgeville, Federalsburg & Hurlock:
- Georgetown & Laurel: 302-752-8467302-752-8467
- Seaford: 302-841-7060302-841-7060
Classes & programs we offer:
Diabetes Survival Skills
Join us for two free information-filled sessions about basic diabetes management and healthy eating. One family member or caregiver is welcome to attend. Light meal provided. Registration is required.
Dates: Please call 302-752-8467 for dates & registration.
Location: Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, Board Room