Our care coordination team is made up of dedicated registered nurses whose clinical backgrounds allow them to efficiently identify needs and coordinate services for patients, making them an integral part of your healthcare team.
A Care Coordinator can help you in may ways, including:
- Meeting with you one-on-one for health coaching and education that can assist you in meeting your healthcare goals and ultimately improve your overall health.
- Connecting you with community resources and agencies that can support you in your healthcare goals. Examples of resources include state agencies, medication affordability, and transportation assistance.
- Assisting you and your caregiver with transitions through the healthcare system, especially during an illness or following a hospitalization.
- Connecting you with preventative screenings and services.
- Working in partnership with your healthcare team to identify and address any issues that keep you from meeting your goals.
Learn more about care coordination from Wendy Corkran, CRNP-APRN with the Nanticoke Physician Network:
Meet our Care Coordinators:
Crystal Fensick, RN-C
Allison Greene, BSN, RN-BC
Danniell Hicks, BSN, RN
Jessica Read, RN
Classes & programs we offer:
Diabetes Survival Skills
Join us for two free information-filled sessions about basic diabetes management and healthy eating. One family member or caregiver is welcome to attend. Light meal provided. Registration is required.
Dates: Please call 302-752-8467 for dates & registration.
Location: Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, Board Room