The Orthopedic Program at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital consists of a team of highly qualified physicians, nurses, rehabilitation therapists and support staff that will help you through all stages of the process. You will not find another team of professionals more dedicated to the comfort, care, and quick recovery of patients than the Orthopedic Team at Nanticoke.
Our Team Includes:
- Board certified physicians and surgeons performing a variety of orthopedic procedures including joint and skeletal repair, and hip and knee replacement.
- A dedicated orthopedic operating room team who work closely with your surgeon.
- A dedicated nursing team to care for you during recovery.
- Physical and occupational therapists experienced in helping you during recovery.
- A support staff including case managers to help you with planning for your care during and after leaving the hospital.
OUR TEAM OF SURGEONS