Women are at the heart of our families. Nanticoke Health Services is proud to be a part of caring for the women in our community during every stage of life.
Whether you are preparing for the birth of a child, providing for a healthy future for your family, or looking for care and support during a health care need, Nanticoke is always caring and always here.
- Nanticoke delivers nearly 1,000 babies each year.
- Nanticoke provides care through complete private labor, delivery, rest and recovery rooms so new mothers do not have to move from location to location.
- State-of-the-art monitoring of mother and baby throughout delivery.
- A “Room-In” option is available, but not required. “Room-in” means the baby stays in the room with mom throughout the stay at Nanticoke.
- Nanticoke promotes breastfeeding and safe sleep through education opportunities before, during and after delivery.
Primary & Women’s Health Care Providers:
- Excellent primary care physicians are located throughout the area, including Seaford, Laurel, Bridgeville, and Georgetown, Delaware as well as Hurlock and Federalsburg, Maryland.
- Several of our family practice physicians accept both adult and pediatric patients.
- Nanticoke has several obstetric and gynecological physicians and nurse midwives accepting new patients.
Actively Promoting Women’s Health
Throughout the year, Nanticoke participates in many women’s health promotion activities including those related to annual preventative screening, heart health, cancer awareness, diabetes, and healthy lifestyles.