Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Nanticoke Health Services! Please follow the steps below to join our team of dedicated volunteers.
If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Services.
Step 1: Application Process
- Complete a volunteer application online
- Submit (2) satisfactory references from non-family members.
(Download the Volunteer Reference Form)
- Complete the following (3) background check forms and bring to your interview:
Step 2: Appointment for Interview
Once we have received your application and references, you will be contacted for an interview. Remember to bring the (3) completed background forms for processing.
Step 3: Orientation & Background
After you have had your interview, please review the following documents for your online orientation:
- Basic Self-Learning Packet (PDF)
- Basic Self-Learning Test (PDF) – complete & submit to Volunteer Services
- Volunteer Guidelines & Expectations (PDF)
- Standards of Performance (PDF)
- Code of Ethics and Business Conduct Handbook (PDF)
Step 4: Complete Forms
Please print & complete the forms below and submit to Volunteer Services:
- Confidentiality of Information Statement (PDF)
- Photo Consent Form (PDF)
- Volunteer Sign-Off Sheet (PDF)
Step 5: Notify Volunteer Services
Once you’ve completed the previous steps and PPD test, please contact Volunteer Services either by email or phone at 302-629-6611, ext. 4955. Volunteer Services will coordinate your first day of volunteering and get you started as quickly as possible.