Applications are now open for the 2018 Summer Teen volunteer program!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Nanticoke Health Services!
Applicants must be:
- At least 14 years old
- Able to volunteer for 2 half days or 1 full day a week
- Able to complete a minimum of 50 hours during the summer
(Yes, you will still have time for vacations!)
If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Services.
Step 1: Submit Application
Step 2: Required Paperwork
Parent/Guardian Reading Materials:
| Reading Materials:
Please bring the following completed paperwork
Step 3: Appointment for Interview
Volunteer Services will contact you for an interview, which will be scheduled for one of the following dates:
Returning teen interviews:
- Monday, May 21 – 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
New teen interviews:
- Tuesday, May 22 – 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 23 – 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm