For the team at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, it is all about putting you at the center of all we do.
To positively impact our communities’ quality of life through superior health service.
To become a premier community healthcare provider and to be recognized regionally for excellence in patient service.
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital and the Nanticoke Physician Network are a part of the Peninsula Regional Health System. Nanticoke is the only hospital in Delaware to be nationally recognized by Healthgrades with the Patient Safety Excellence Award™. Nanticoke is recognized as one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health™.
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital participates in the eBrightHealth Accountable Care Organization which includes several hospitals throughout Delaware along with many independent and employed primary care providers. Nanticoke Memorial Hospital also holds a leadership role in the development of the Delaware State Health Innovation Plan, working toward reducing costs of care and improve population health.
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community. NMH today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center. Additionally, NMH:
- Is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Was the first hospital in Delaware to receive a 4-star rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which it continues to hold today.
- Includes an award-winning and accredited primary stroke program and an award-winning interventional cardiology program.
- Is an active member of the American Hospital Association and the Delaware Healthcare Association.
- Has a Cancer Care Center that holds Accreditation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Includes over 180 healthcare providers practicing in over 38 different specialties.
The Nanticoke Physician Network includes a group of over 60 employed physicians and healthcare providers. Office locations can be found in Seaford, Laurel, Delmar, Bridgeville and Georgetown, Delaware as well as in Federalsburg, Maryland. In addition, this group operates four Immediate Care locations in Seaford, Laurel, Delmar and Georgetown.
Many of Nanticoke’s outpatient services are housed in the same locations as our employed physicians. These include the Nanticoke Health Pavilions in Seaford, Bridgeville, Georgetown and Laurel.