Nanticoke Memorial Hospital recognizes and understands the support of family and friends as part of the healing process. Please keep in mind that patient care is our primary concern and in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations have been established.
- Non-specialized Nursing Units: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Mother & Baby Care Center (OB): 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Intensive Care Unit: 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- After Hours Visitors: For the protection of our patients, after 8:00 PM, visitors should check in with Security (located in the Emergency Department) for a visitor pass. Security will also contact the nursing supervision to obtain after-hours clearance for visitors.
Rules for Visitors:
- Please limit visitors to no more than two per patient at any given time.
- Visitors may include, but are not limited to: Spouse, domestic partner, family members, and/or friends.
- All visitors are asked to recognize and respect our patients’ needs for a quiet and restful atmosphere.
- Please know that staff may ask visitors to leave the room if treatment of the patient is required.
- If you are visiting a semiprivate room, please respect the roommate’s privacy.
- Visitors are asked to wash their hands before and after visiting.
Flu Restricted Visitation Policy:
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital is implementing the following restricted visitation policy immediately during this difficult flu season to protect the health and safety of patients, children, and visitors:
- Please limit Visitors to no more than two per patient.
- Children under age 16 are NOT permitted to visit patients at this time. Special accommodations will be made due to patient medical condition.
- If you have flu-related symptoms (fever greater than 100 degrees, body aches, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, nausea or vomiting), do not visit the hospital unless you are seeking treatment.
- To reduce the risk of exposure, it is recommended that pregnant women not visit unless seeking medical treatment.
- If visiting, please wear a mask, wash your hands, and/or utilize the provided hand sanitizer.
For additional information, please visit the CDC website. On behalf of the entire team at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, we thank you. We are doing all we can to protect our patients, our staff and our community. We appreciate your cooperation and partnership during this time.